Start here when planning for your business in Waterbury!
Whether you're an established business looking to relocate or expand or an entrepreneur just starting out, Waterbury is the place for you! Waterbury is home to more than 200 businesses across a range of sizes and industries.
Begin your search by calling Mark Pomilio Jr., Waterbury's Economic Development Director. Mark has information about available spaces, funding sources, tax credits and more! He can be reached at 802-793-6029 or by emailing [email protected].
- Doing Business in Waterbury Guide, updated 10/07/2022
- Retail Market Analysis Study 2022 (by Main Street Group), Executive Summary
- Housing Study 2022 (by Main Street Group), Executive Summary
- Economic Development Strategic Plan 2017
- Retail Market Study 2013 (by Arnett, Muldrow and Associates)
If you're thinking about starting a business, but have a few more steps to go, see below for some excellent local and state resources. These entities can help you get your business planning done so you can get to work faster!
RW Business Workshops
March 2023 Business Workshop Series:
- Wednesday, March 8th at 4pm: Selling Online: Search Engine Marketing and Third Party Platforms Workshop
- Monday March 13th at 4pm: Instagram for Business Workshop
- Monday, March 20th at 4pm: Handling the Purchase or Sale of a Business