2022 event and project sponsorship program
INFORMATION AND APPLICATION
Please submit applications by Monday, May 2, 2022
Applications may be submitted using the form below or here
A PDF version can be found here and returned by
- Email to: [email protected]
- Mail to: Revitalizing Waterbury, PO Box 473, Waterbury, VT 05676
Questions? Call 802-793-6029
Before applying, please carefully review the program information below.
Revitalizing Waterbury’s mission is to preserve, promote and enhance the economic, historic and social vitality of Waterbury, Vermont for residents, businesses and visitors. RW strives to create and maintain a vibrant community that is inviting, safe, economically sound, lively, and livable
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Statement
We commit to help build Waterbury as a place that is welcoming and accessible, where people are truly supportive and encouraging of each other, where differences are valued and embraced, and all voices are included.
Revitalizing Waterbury’s Event and Project Sponsorship Program supports Waterbury’s community by providing financial grants and sponsorships to local organizations seeking to conduct events or projects that will help to fulfill RW’s mission. Grants are intended to support projects/events that will happen by May 2023.
This program will fund projects that:
- support RW’s mission
- support RW’s EDI Statement
- connect people with each other in meaningful ways
- provide opportunities for positive social interaction
We will not fund:
- projects that do not relate back to RW’s mission or support RW’s EDI Statement
- capital campaigns
- events and performances that do not have any component of audience or community engagement
- expenses that have already been incurred
- projects with religious instruction
- indirect expenses
Applications will be reviewed by RW’s Executive Director for complete information prior to review by Revitalizing Waterbury’s Board of Directors.
Applications are accepted from any organization conducting an event or project taking place in Waterbury. The deadline for submission is Monday, May 2, 2022. Grant awards will be announced by Friday, May 13, 2022.
If you are awarded a grant, you are required to:
- Arrange to pick up your check and get a photo taken.
- Enter your event or project on the Discover Waterbury online event calendar (revitalizingwaterbury.org/add-event)
- Represent RW’s logo at the appropriate sponsorship level that you use for your event or project.
- Mention RW’s support when applicable. For example, during/at the project/event, marketing efforts via social media, website and any printed advertising.